Monday, August 18, 2014

Family Vacation

THIS PHOTOGRAPHER HAS MOVED
WWW.MEGANSOTOPHOTOGRAPHY.COM


This family of 9 traveled to our oldest city from all across the East Coast! With families so often spread out these days I think it's so important to capture the moments you have together as a group. I love the handful of photographs I have from my childhood where the whole family is together. Comparing them from year to year - watching our family grow and change - they are such a treasure! I was very thankful this family chose me to capture their time together! Check out the highlights from their sunset beach session!











Megan Soto Photography is a natural light photographer in St. Augustine, Florida and surrounding areas specializing in Maternity, Babies, Children and family portriats. For more information or to book a session please email MeganSotoPhotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment