Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Happy First Birthday Baby C!!

THIS PHOTOGRAPHER HAS MOVED
WWW.MEGANSOTOPHOTOGRAPHY.COM



Ahh this photography thing is such a learning process lol! Originally I went to do a cake smash photo shoot for this sweet baby lady at her house. However I am learning indoor light is not my friend at this stage in the game. Those pictures will stay locked away on my computer ;) With more practice and the proper equipment I hope to one day master it- but for now - I'm officially sticking to outdoor light! So after we made a mess with some cake we headed to the beach and took a few pictures there! Much better ;)

 These girls are fierce and fun and just all around lovely! And of course HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY to this brown eyed beauty!! (How did this year pass by so fast?!?)










No comments:

Post a Comment